 Local / Danmark / 489
Re: Looking out for LDraw part author John Jensen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:59:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.dk, John Jensen wrote:
In lugnet.loc.dk, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.loc.dk, John Jensen wrote:
In lugnet.loc.dk, Willy Tschager wrote:
hi folks,

we could need a helping hand to find John Jensen [skurt (at) vip.cybercity.dk].
we seek his affirmation of the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement
http://www.ldraw.org/article/356. has any of you danish folks an updated e-mail
address? his last post on lugnet goes back to jun-01:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/dk/?n=185

many thx,

w.

Just stumbled upon this by accident:)
I am John Jensen, do you still need me for affirmation (whatever that is:))?

/John

Hi John,

It would be really good to have that affirmation.

Tim

Ok, but I am not entirely sure what to do. It looks like I have to give the
LDRAW organisation non exclusive rights to distribute it as they see fit, but at
the same time I am still allowed to let whoever else I see fit use it, right?
But how do I do this? Do you have a form I have to fill in, or do I have to add
it to the dat file itself (I no longer have it you see). I am willing to grant
anyone non-exclusive rights to distribute the dat file, also I am willing to
grant the LDRAW organisation the rights to modify the dat file if that should be
nescessary.

So how to go about it?

/John

hi john,

it is a real pleasure to get in touch with you once again. please send an email
to:

parts@ldraw+LDRAWERSHATESPAM+.org (and a cc to ldraw+DONTADDTHIS+@holly-wood.it)

with the following text:

"I, John Jensen, accept the LDraw.org Contributor
Agreement with regards to all past and future
contributions I make to LDraw.org"

You should sign it with your true first and last name to
ensure correct attribution as well as your nickname in case
you signet your work using it. for more information visit also:

http://www.ldraw.org/article/381

bye, w.