 Trains / 18874
18873  |  18875
Subject:
Copenhagen Metro subway station!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.dk.kb.kob, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 20:42:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello all LEGO train fans!

My most recent model is an underground station from the new Copenhagen
MiniMetro opened October 2002.

The station is primarily based on the station Lergravsparken but includes
elements from the other stations on the line as well as my own ideas.

My favourite part is the skylight, the bicycle stand and the telephone box:

I just love those grey windows from the airport 6597!

The Metro Train is modelled as accurate as possible. It has electric front
and rear lights, the wires are well hidden underneath the wagons:

Also remember to take a look at some of the pictures of the real Copenhagen
Metro. It is indeed a nice subway and I think my models are quite close:

So, what do you think? I'd love to hear you comments!

Esben