 Trains / 18918
Re: Copenhagen Metro subway station!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:30:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason Spears writes:

Very nicely done.  The skylight is great.  I will have to borrow that for my
next town creation.  The advertisments are neat too.  The details everywhere
are very nice.  Is this to be part of a larger layout or creation?  I am
sure this would go over great at a train show.

Good work!

-Jason

I considered writing the Copenhagen Metro Company and ask if they could use
my model for some purpose. But the model was only built for my own fun (and
of course to be published on Brickshelf and Lugnet!). I haven't yet attended
any LEGO train show, but I'd love to some day.

Also, the model is already falling apart. We needed the table tennis table
that the station was standing on to ... play table tennis! The underground
part of the station is still standing but the ground level has been taken apart.

By the way, to build this model I used all my grey bricks and most of the
white bricks. So I wouldn't have bricks enough to build a bigger layout. And
if I want to build new models (which I do, I've plenty of ideas!) no models
can expect to stand for more than a month or so!

Thanks to all of you for your kind words!

Esben