 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 82
Re: Meeting here in Ottawa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:55:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Jude Beaudin writes:
How about something near Playvalue? What restaurants are out there?

I don't know a lot of restaurants outside of the west end, but isn't there
a Swiss Chalet like a block from Playvalue. My memory is vague, but I think
it's in the shopping plaza immediately north of the 417 right at the corner
of Carling and Kirkwood. I'll check if I get time in the next day or two.

Tim Strutt   8^)
Play well.

I hope this means we are on. :-)

Jude

I Just phoned Playvalue and the the first restaurant they named was also the
Swiss Chalet. Your memory may be vague but it is correct. :-)

I also asked if they had any objections on bringing a group to the store and
they were very receptive. :-) (Maybe in the future we could do a display or
something, ok, I am getting ahead of myself :-)

So how does this Friday sound? Supper at the Swiss Chalet followed by a visit
to Playvalue...

Jude