 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 80
Re: Meeting here in Ottawa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:10:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Jude Beaudin writes:
How about something near Playvalue? What restaurants are out there?

I don't know a lot of restaurants outside of the west end, but isn't there
a Swiss Chalet like a block from Playvalue. My memory is vague, but I think
it's in the shopping plaza immediately north of the 417 right at the corner
of Carling and Kirkwood. I'll check if I get time in the next day or two.

Tim Strutt   8^)
Play well.