 Local / Canada / Ontario / 177
Re: Do you ever wonder...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:43:41 GMT

Howdy all,

I've just been reading this thread and I'm surprised at the number of Lego
fans in the areas outside of Toronto.  I'm from the Harriston area (approx 1
hour north of Kitchener) but my job requires me to travel quite a bit.  I
pass through Stratford a couple of times a week and know the area fairly well.

With this number of people outside Toronto has anyone considered having some
sort of get together along the lines of the ones the group in TO has?  I
know I'd be interested in meeting other folks that share the same hobby as
me.  I've considered going to one of the get togethers in Toronto, but it's
a bit of a long drive for me and (no offence to the folks that live there) I
don't really like visiting Toronto very much.

Andrew

I know Exeter fairly well.  Though it's not normally on the route from
Stratford (where I am) to London, I have been through it many times.

Stratford? Then you definately know St Marys, and maybe know of Woodham
which is on Hwy 23 right in between exeter and St Mary's. So you are about
half an hour away from me.