 Local / Canada / 2200
2199  |  2201
Subject:
Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 07:52:50 GMT

Hello everyone,

This post is a continuation of the "Open Invitation" to this years Hobby Show
Lego display booth.

So far, this year, we already have an interesting list of displays growing...
Large structures, Architecture, Moonbase, and Great Ball Contraption, just to
name a few.  As well as a few fun activities, such as "One by One Guess", "Build
in a Bag" competition and a impromptu "Build Session" for those that display.
Also, I am thrilled to announce that tables and power have been secured for the
event.

Now all we need is YOU!

So, if you plan on setting up your Lego creations with the Ontario Lego Builders
(OLB) at this years Hobby Show on the 3rd, 4th and 5th now is the time to let us
know.

I need to submit a list of attendees to the Hobby Show Organisers so passes can
be issued.  So please, either respond here or email with in this week, telling
us what days you will be attending and general idea of what you plan to bring.
Thank you.

Please keep in mind, everyone else is still welcome to join us but if you don't
sign up now, more than likely you will be required to buy your own weekend
passes.

If you have any questions... or if you have never displayed with us yet.
Please email me at JaneyRedBrick@gmail.com

Cant wait to see you all and also see what you have been building.

Janey "Red Brick"
on behalf of myself, and Allan Bedford

Looking forward to your responses here or email, and see you soon.