 Local / Canada / 2202
Re: Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:37:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

<snip>

Janey "Red Brick"
on behalf of myself, and Allan Bedford

Looking forward to your responses here or email, and see you soon.

I'm in!

I'll bring rainbow 954's and a few other tings--not too much room...

I may have to work sat at my LEGO job :), but fri and sun I'll be at the show

Dave K

Yay!!! Glad to hear it...

Janey "Red Brick"