 Local / Canada / 2204
Re: Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:33:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Keith Hui wrote:

I wish I could make it, alas the .NET courses I'm taking is taking up all my
weekends until December, and my break is this weekend, not the next when Hobby
Show will be. • Snipped
Keith

PS. Snap me some pics, will ya? ;)

Sorry to hear you wont be joining us this year, but Im sure there will be plenty
of pics snapped.

Janey "Red Brick"