 Local / Australia / 14595
    Microscale Eureka Tower, with Power function , Plus an announcement —Aaron Amatnieks
   Hi After a while of non-posting of any MOC's I am proud to announce my newest Microscale creation - The Eureka Tower 1:300 scale . (URL) This is 4 months in the making (mainly due to running out of Dark Blue and having to buy more) and hence this (...) (15 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Microscale Eureka Tower, with Power function , Plus an announcement —Eric Sophie
   What great post! Dark Blue, NICE! + the design, stunning. Quite and inspirational experience for this to happen, very cool! (15 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.microscale)

        Re: Microscale Eureka Tower, with Power function , Plus an announcement —Aaron Amatnieks
   (...) Thx Eric, your support is much appreciated. A) Yes I agree dark blue (and dark green/red) are great colours to work with, and B) A public display is something I have dreamed about for a while, for it to become reality like this is fantastic. (15 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.microscale)