 Local / Australia / 14597
Re: Microscale Eureka Tower, with Power function , Plus an announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:33:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Eric Sophie wrote:
What great post! Dark Blue, NICE! + the design, stunning. Quite and
inspirational experience for this to happen, very cool!

Thx Eric, your support is much appreciated.

A) Yes I agree dark blue (and dark green/red) are great colours to work with,
and B) A public display is something I have dreamed about for a while, for it to
become reality like this is fantastic.