 Local / Australia / 10573
Re: 3033 on the shelf again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:36:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Linsley writes:
There's a dearth of 3033s available in Aus right now, has anyone in aus seen
one with different brick counts?

ROSCO (added .loc.au)

I bought 120 tubs last week and am unpacking them now.

As someone who only buys LEGO for personal use (except for the occassional
set to get someone else hooked...), I am in awe of such quantities.

Yeah - I thought my 10 was a lot....

ROSCO