 General / 40707
40706  |  40708
Subject:
3033 on the shelf again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:06:52 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Lugnet.
I have heard so much about the 3033s, and about AFOL complaining about it
being discontinued.

I have seen the blue tubs all over Asia (now in stock, and a lot of them).
Is this tub only available in Asia?

I bought a tub and counted the pieces, there are only about 90 1x2 bricks
(total of all colors), and much more 1x4 bricks (about 440 of them in 6 main
colors).  This seems to differ from those listed by Eric H. or Peeron.
Anyone can comment on the new 3033s.

Vian