 LEGOLAND / 385
Re: Get a glimpse of Legoland Missouri plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 00:56:39 GMT

Apparently the links required a cookie to work. Here are a different set of links to the same articles:

Other recent articles/editorials from the Kansas City Star:

Lee’s Summit must be skeptical in reviewing LEGOLAND proposal City should seek an independent analysis of project finances

Theme park would be a great addition to KC area