 LEGOLAND / 381
  Get a glimpse of Legoland Missouri plan

RED Development, city and state officials held an open house today to present the LEGOLAND project and answer questions. I had the chance to drop by the presentation on the way home from work today. I did not have time to stay for the presentation, (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Get a glimpse of Legoland Missouri plan

snip The area they are looking at is an ideal spot for the section on town they snip Looks like I lost some of the post. The area they are proposing is already a popular shopping location for this section of the city and has the infrastructure in (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Get a glimpse of Legoland Missouri plan

(...) So, what is your take on the project? Is this a cross between a LEGO Imagination center and a LEGOLAND Park? From the looks of the one working link you have, the image of the flyer, the graphic is of the park only. Where would the shopping be (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Get a glimpse of Legoland Missouri plan

(...) Disclaimer: I lived in the Kansas City, Missouri, area for a few years. It's a great town, lots of golf courses, the best BBQ in the known universe (in my opinion!), and some crazy fanatical baseball and football fans. I really enjoyed living (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Get a glimpse of Legoland Missouri plan

Apparently the links required a cookie to work. Here are a different set of links to the same articles: Other recent articles/editorials from the Kansas City Star: (URL) Lee's Summit must be skeptical in reviewing LEGOLAND proposal City should seek (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Get a glimpse of Legoland Missouri plan

(...) I corrected the links. Apparently they required a cookie. It worked when I tested them last night, but today didn't. Thanks for pointing this out. The graphic only shows the LEGOLAND area. They did have a map of the area displayed, but I have (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)