 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4404
    Re: Legends in stores? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I suppose it is cold comfort if there isn't a Lego outlet store near you, but the Lego store in Anaheim (Downtown Disney, accessible without going into the park) carries the Legend line. They even got in the new Blacksmith Shop this week (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: Legends in stores? —Matt Hein
   (...) Arrgh! Why doesn't Lego set up a direct shop in Arizona? I know they probably have them in California, NY, and near their corporate HQ, but It seems where I live, is the last place to get Lego at a decent price. :( If only Lego released Legend (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: Legends in stores? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I have the funny feeling that where you live gets GREAT sales if you know where to look and wait for the right moment to spring into action. I guess it depends on the population density of your particular town. I find good deals in places that (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)