 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4357
  Re: Desiring Machine (was Re: You get to choose!)

(...) I have to jump in and add my agreement to this post. Speaking as someone who did not have the opportunity to get the Battrax when I was younger, I am thrilled to have another chance at getting it now that I have the purchasing power to do so. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"J. Irvine" <irvinej@accuvera.com> wrote in message news:GuGM3J.6po@lugnet.com... (...) who (...) purchasing (...) close (...) I agree here with this - when I was younger I had a couple of small Classic Space sets but they disappeared a long time (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Desiring Machine (was Re: You get to choose!)

(...) I tried to not to be too much of a "me too" person around Lugnet, but I thought I would have to throw in my agrument here too. On Beneke's opinion. When I was younger, I never had a chance to get my hands on a Battrax, Yellow Castle or even a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Desiring Machine (was Re: You get to choose!)

(...) Amen! I have to agree. And I, for one, have grown up with UFO, town JR, and Insectoids, and believe me, I ain't happy with it! :-) Lego Legends are supposed to be that: legends. I think that if you don't count a set as a legend just because (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Desiring Machine (was Re: You get to choose!)

(...) Yeah. I was stuck with excuses for space for quite a while until Star Wars hit the market. (and I joined Lugnet) (...) Yeah. For months I wanted a Guarded Inn before it became a legend, and there was *no way* I would blow one hundred dollars (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)