 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 318
Re: Got my other order wrong (Re: Got my order wrong)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:25:36 GMT

This is particularly worrisom also.  I know I'm right because their website
advertises 172 pieces, which is the count on the outside of the larger box.
But when I call, I worry that they'll think I'm trying to pull a fast one.
The sales rep I talked to said they would send me another one, but I know
there's nothing to stop them from sending me a white sub-box again.  I also
said that I was sure that they had done this to other people.  I knew no one
could resist a half-price dacta road sign set.  :-)

brian

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tom Stangl writes:
THANK YOU for saying something!

I got my eToys order last week, and didn't even open it - I ordered 3 sets of
roadsigns.  Sure enough, there were 3 white sub-boxes in the order, so I only • got
ONE QUARTER of what I should have!

I called, complained, and told them to tell the shipping dept to STOP opening
those boxes!  She said she'd send a letter over to the supervisor in shipping.

And they're sending me another 3 "sets" - we'll see when I get them if they • are
FULL sets or not.