 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 280
Re: Got my order - two warnings!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:40:43 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ed Jones writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Ed Jones writes:

Can you verify that the 1x4x3 thin walls are clear and NOT
trans-light-blue?

KL

They are clear

Wow!  I bet that was a mistake.  Has anyone else received thin walls?
I'm still waiting for UPS to come by this morning so I can claim my
package from Friday.  I should have a couple bags of thin walls and
1x4x5 windows.  I diddn't order the door, can you post pictures of it?

I'll post pics as soon as I get my parts.
If those clear thin walls were a mistake, and we can't order any more,
they are *very* valuable

KL