 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 269
Re: Got my order - two warnings!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:39:49 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
2. 1x4x6 Red doors have GREEN windows, not clear as shown.  I am
seriously considering returning the doors.  I hate the green windows
in the red frame.

I bet some people in TLC are surprised about our wanting to get exactly what
was pictured. Unfortunately.

Even more reason why I don't see individual part sellers being put "out of
business" anytime soon...

I don't think I've ever sold someone a part I listed as one color then shipped
them something entirely different.  And with the help of partsref, even the
oddest shaped pieces are easy to show - if you see it on my webpage, that's
what you get.