 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 264
263  |  265
Subject:
Got my order - two warnings!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:38:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I am still happy as heck about bulk ordering.  However, I must warn you about
two misrepresentations of the elements as shown on the Bulk Ordering Selection
graphics.

1. Train windows - are clear NOT light blue tint as shown.
2. 1x4x6 Red doors have GREEN windows, not clear as shown.  I am seriously
considering returning the doors.  I hate the green windows in the red frame.

That said, I am loving the white, red and black tiles, the 2x4 roofs and the
1x4x5 black windows with clear glass.

Ed "Boxer" Jones
222.geocities.com/~edboxer/lego.html