 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 159

Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:15:04 GMT

Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> wrote:
catalog (due in July).  Further details and pricing information can be found
at http://www.lego.com/bulk.

Urg. I'm getting VBScript errors from Lego's server. Could someone post
these details here?

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/

Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:20:22 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Matthew Miller writes:
Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> wrote:
catalog (due in July).  Further details and pricing information can be found
at http://www.lego.com/bulk.

Urg. I'm getting VBScript errors from Lego's server. Could someone post
these details here?

I am just getting errors too

David

Re: bulk ordering is here!