 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 162
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:22:25 GMT

mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) writes:

Urg. I'm getting VBScript errors from Lego's server.

Wow, this is almost like slashdotting!  Are there really that many
people reading LUGNET!

Could someone post these details here?

There are two images with the price and element information.  I don't
want to host these images somewhere else, and I don't want to type it
all down, but here are some examples (I hope this does not violate the
TOS):

2x4 bricks in black, light grey, white, dark green and red at $6.99
for a bag of 50.

2x4 roof tile in black and red at $7.99 for a bag of 50.

2x2 smooth tile in black, white and red at $6.99 for a bag of 100.

2x2 white windows in white at $7.99 for a bag of 25.

Fredrik