 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1334

Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:15:14 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

here's the good stuff:

  http://www.lego.com/press/

Anybody know what the "Request BETA copy" link is for at the top of the
following page:

http://www.lego.com/press/videogallery.asp

a BETA copy of what? the 3D modeler?

-mark

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark Rideout writes:

Anybody know what the "Request BETA copy" link is for at the top of the
following page:

http://www.lego.com/press/videogallery.asp

a BETA copy of what? the 3D modeler?

A BETAMAX format video of the vid clips?

eric

Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts