 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1281
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts - web design issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 05:02:38 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ...
There's a new TLC press release at:
here's the good stuff:
  http://www.lego.com/press/

Great stuff!

But the way they implement their press releases is just WEIRD. All the video
and hi-res pictures are zipped (and of course since the original file
formats are already compressed, they only get about 5 or 6% compression) so
you have to download the zip, unzip it, and then open the file you're trying
to get at. Not only that, but once you click on the link to download the
file, the original web page goes away completely so you can't go back to
where you were!

Kevin