 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1280
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 04:55:35 GMT

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message
There's a new TLC press release at:

   http://www.lego.com/info/press.asp

here's the good stuff:

   http://www.lego.com/press/

So that's what having your mind blown feels like. The possibilities become
endless. The quest for the holy grail is at an end. I'm sitting here trying
to get this to sink in. Wow!!!