 LEGO Company / 940
Re: hearts and minds (Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:01:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur wrote:
[...] I must admit to being cynical even about the Lego Group’s involvement
with LUGNET. After all, I’m not clear what this thread achieved:
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=672

Hm.. threads *that* long remind me of one from about 2 years ago! FWIW, my
personal feelings haven't changed:

  http://news.lugnet.com/admin/suggestions/?n=369

-Suz
For those not familiar with that post, it led to this one:
  http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1707