 LEGO Company / 733
Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:09:39 GMT

Hello Jake, Thanks for the opportunity to get feedback from the fan base, and see what the responses are.

I’ve read about 2 to 3 dozen responses on the color change. While I didn’t think I’d reply, after reading the posts I felt to chime in.

As a someone who has recently begun larger MOC building and making some more interesting scuptures, I personally will say I think the color change is bold. But I think it’s great!!

Just like adding more paints to the palette, hopefully AFOLs will begin to embrace the move. I’m looking forward to seening just how many parts start to come in the newer colors, and what I can build next.

Keep going, make more colors available, and watch the MOCs that come out of the imaginations then... Now go the next step LEGO make more parts in those colors rather than limiting the range. That would be even better!

Thanks again Jake! Regards Todd K. - Masterbuilder Finalsist, SD.