 LEGO Company / 628
  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Hi Jake, As always, thanks for keeping the community informed. We can't tell you how important that is. I do have a question for you: when will the restructed management address the color change? I know everyone is grateful for the information (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) This is a very, very pressing issue. And for me, also, it is preventing me from buying any new sets in the future. It is disturbing that the excuse used for new colors was that Lego today is too dark and depressing. The reason for that is not (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Indeed, this is a most disturbing issue for me too. Although i'm enjoying some of the new sets that are coming up, i can't make a move to buy them. I'm freezed, expecting how this color change will turn out. I strongly believe that this (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) I'll second that question. The new greys ("Wehrmachtsgrau"=WW2 German Millitary grey as it's already called) and brown *have* to be put on the new managements desk for redecision as one of the biggest mistakes of the recent years. Luckily, I (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)