 LEGO Company / 3840
Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:42:11 GMT

Whoops! missed that. I’ll try to get the main post edited to alleviate confusion. it should also be pointed out that the shirts are for the first 250 who make a purchase at 11:00 and thusly can only be obtained in the stores.

Steve