 Announcements / 3793
3792  |  3794
Subject:
June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:22:16 GMT

The month of June is going to have two grand openings for brand new LEGO Brand Retail Stores, one in Houston, TX and one in Phoenix, AR. I just wanted to make sure all of the information was posted in one place if you’re interesting in knowing when and where everything is happening.

Baybrook Mall, Houston, TX, June 20 - 22

Join in the weekend-long celebration, meet a LEGO Master Builder and help build an 8-ft tall LEGO Yoda™ model! Plus, you could receive an exclusive, collectible Texas-themed LEGO set or commemorative children’s LEGO t-shirt!

Master Building Event Hours:

Friday, June 20: 11 am – 7 pm

Saturday, June 21: 10 am – 6pm – commemorative Texas themed sets to be raffled off each hour

Sunday, June 22: 11 am – 6pm, plus the first 250 customers in the LEGO Store will receive a FREE child’s LEGO t-shirt with purchase – see store for details!

Chandler Fashion Center, Chandler, AR, June 27 – 29

Join in the weekend-long celebration, meet a LEGO Master Builder and help build an 8-ft tall LEGO R2-D2™ model! Plus, you could receive an exclusive, collectible Arizona-themed LEGO set or commemorative children’s LEGO t-shirt!

Master Building Event Hours:

Friday, June 27: 11 am – 7 pm

Saturday, June 28: 10 am – 6pm commemorative Arizona themed sets to be raffled off hour

Sunday, June 29: 11 am – 6pm, plus the first 250 customers in the LEGO Store will receive a FREE child’s LEGO t-shirt with purchase – see store for details!