 Announcements / 3793
    June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail Steve Witt
    The month of June is going to have two grand openings for brand new LEGO Brand Retail Stores, one in Houston, TX and one in Phoenix, AR. I just wanted to make sure all of the information was posted in one place if you’re interesting in knowing when (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

        Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail —David Koudys
     (...) <snip> That's fantastic news! The more LEGO stores, the better I say! *cough*whataboutcanada*cough* :) Dave K (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail —David Koudys
     (...) <snip> That's fantastic news! The more LEGO stores, the better I say! *cough*whataboutcanada*cough* :) Dave K (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail —Eric Harshbarger
      Just a note to say I think that the original post means to read "Phoenix, AZ" not "Phoenix, AR". I'd hate for LEGO fans to get lost in Arkansas on 27 June looking for a new retail store... Eric Harshbarger (...) (16 years ago, 4-Jun-08, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

         Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail Steve Witt
     Whoops! missed that. I'll try to get the main post edited to alleviate confusion. it should also be pointed out that the shirts are for the first 250 who make a purchase at 11:00 and thusly can only be obtained in the stores. Steve (16 years ago, 9-Jun-08, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail —John Cooper
   (...) Does anyone have any info on these two exclusive sets? I heard the Texas set was a space shuttle. I'd be interested in seeing photos. Please let me know if anyone wants to sell the sets and/or instructions. Thanks. (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

        Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail —Anthony Sava
   (...) The exclusive Texas set was indeed a Space Shuttle Orbiter. I've been told the Arizona set was a cactus and I'm trying to get pictures or instructions of it, myself. As for the Texas set, I'm afraid you'll find the number of TexLUGgers willing (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

        Re: June Grand Openings for LEGO Brand Retail —John Cooper
   (...) Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like a great event for the new store. Certainly someone in TexLUG has a big heart (everything is bigger in Texas, right?) and can share the instructions with me. Then of course our AFOL friends in (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)