 LEGO Company / 3817
Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:22:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jordan Schwarz wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Steve Witt wrote:
We'll accept nominations submitted for the whole of the day of the 24th just so
there's no confusion.

Steve

You might better check your settings as I've just got this mail:

I can confirm having identical results to Willy's - this morning, I received the
same automated message.

I've just received an update from Jean-Marc Nimal regarding this on behalf of
the Ambassadors.  There is nothing to worry about; these messages were sent out
in error in the course of moving some messages around on the mail server.  It
sounds like everyone who submitted an application will receive the "auto
response" email shown above.  However, the applications have still been received
and considered!

-Jordan