 Announcements / 3765
  Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

Hello LEGO Enthusiasts, You may have noticed already that the selection process for the LEGO Ambassador Program will be slightly different this year. In the past we’ve selected LEGO Ambassadors based on individual applications, which meant that the (...) (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote: snip (...) On behalf of the current LEGO Ambassadors, we will be happy to assist with your nominations via the .ambassadors newsgroup. Please submit your nominations (URL) IN THIS THREAD>. Thank you. Nelson (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) Can we get a clarification if this means midnight at the end of May 24th, or midnight at the beginning of May 24th? Technically, midnight of May 24th is 0000 hours, meaning at the beginning, but I suspect that this wasn't the intent. Thanks. (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) I've just got a confirmation that this includes the whole May 24th (i.e. the deadline is midnight at the end of May 24th). Cheers, Matija (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) We'll accept nominations submitted for the whole of the day of the 24th just so there's no confusion. Steve (16 years ago, 23-May-08, to lugnet.lego) !

  Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) You might better check your settings as I've just got this mail: ----Messaggio originale---- Da: Nominations@lego.com Data: 3-giu-2008 8.43 AM A: <willy.tschager@tin.it> Ogg: Your Abassador nomination mail Dear e-mailer, we have a current (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) I can confirm having identical results to Willy's - this morning, I received the same automated message. I submitted my application materials on May 23 in order to make sure I was sufficiently in advance of the deadline. -Jordan Schwarz (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) I've just received an update from Jean-Marc Nimal regarding this on behalf of the Ambassadors. There is nothing to worry about; these messages were sent out in error in the course of moving some messages around on the mail server. It sounds (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.lego)