 LEGO Company / 3816
Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:02:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Steve Witt wrote:
We'll accept nominations submitted for the whole of the day of the 24th just so
there's no confusion.

Steve

You might better check your settings as I've just got this mail:

I can confirm having identical results to Willy's - this morning, I received the
same automated message.  I submitted my application materials on May 23 in order
to make sure I was sufficiently in advance of the deadline.

-Jordan Schwarz