 LEGO Company / 3810
Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 00:48:46 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:

snip
   Thank you all. Your nominations are very valuable for helping the LEGO Community Team choose the next round of LEGO Ambassadors.

Tormod, Jan, Steve The LEGO Community Team

On behalf of the current LEGO Ambassadors, we will be happy to assist with your nominations via the .ambassadors newsgroup.

Please submit your nominations IN THIS THREAD.

Thank you.
Nelson Yrizarry
LEGO Ambassador