 LEGO Company / 3767
Re: The Future of Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 23:43:09 GMT

Well I get back from a relaxing break and I am greeted with this announcement.

I am sad of course, but I am not surprised.  I have been slowly purchasing
track, motors, and regulators in anticipation of this day and I know of many
others who have done the same thing themselves. I plan on continuing to build up
my layout and sharing it with friends and family, but I am sad that they will
not be able to join this community and build a layout of their own.

Even though LEGO has discontinued them, trains will be around for many years to
come.  Just look at monorail!

Trains may be dead to LEGO, but they are not to the fans. Keep sharing your
MOCs, keep bringing your creations to shows!  Keep sharing your love of the
brick with others! Long live Trains!

-Matt Forcum