 LEGO Company / 3631
Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:39:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Witt wrote:
   Hey all,

The community team would like to present the new Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon. I’m excited to show this off to you all. Below is the official announcement for the set as well as some links to images. I hope you’re all as excited as we are about it. Enjoy.

Steve and Jan
The LEGO Community Team

I would love to buy this but it’s a bit out of my price range. Would be a great model and when (if) you break it down it looks like it could transform a bley collection into a true powerhouse. For SPACE! builders this could really be the set that lets you really embrace the more realistic new colour.

Tim

Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™
   I would love to buy this but it’s a bit out of my price range. Would be a great model and when (if) you break it down it looks like it could transform a bley collection into a true powerhouse. For SPACE! builders this could really be the set that lets you really embrace the more realistic new colour.

Tim

I have to whole-heartedly agree with this post. $500 US is VERY steep. Yes, it’s got a huge part-count, but it’s just not affordable for this middle-aged, middle-income guy.

James Wilson
Dallas

Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™