 LEGO Company / 3227
  Re: Release dates

(...) Oh we could have a field day with this one. Guns 'n' Pickups for the gun crazed middle America versus historical playsets for sensitive Scandinavians? Dinosaurs co-existing with humans for the creationist New World versus mythical beasts for (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Release dates

(...) Old Ole Kirk is propably turning around in his grave about these militaria sets. A stab in the back of every idea of childs play on which Lego was founded. Those galidorsaurs are only a very weak coverup for an attempt to cater for a gun- and (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Release dates

(...) The arc was pretty clear from castle to pirates to cowboys to adventurers. Not to mention Star Wars. If I have snipped out your other examples of where Lego might go next, but I think if you want to find out where Lego goes next, visit a toy (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego)