 LEGO Company / 2748
Re: One last Spring Cleaning set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:47:42 GMT

Go to http://bf2004.net/adscans.php to see ad scans.

The Kmart BF 5 hour sale is Buy One, Get One 50% off.  Still not as good a deal as
the Walgreen's sets.  The bonus parts better be killer for the price.

I'm tempted to buy 2, go to the car and check them out, then MAYBE buy more.

Ray Sanders wrote:

In lugnet.lego, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
My local Kmart had a pile of these on the shelf today, or at least they had
a set that I believe to be these.  It was a small blue bucket with 200
pieces + 200 bonus pieces on it.  Seemed to be very similar to the
Walgreen's set as far as the standard pieces go.

I did not purchase any of these, as Kmart seems to have over-priced them as
usual.  The sets here were marked at $8.99, which is substantially more than
even the regular price at Walgreen's, and is more than TWICE the price of
the Walgreen's set with the current sale.

Here's to hoping they will be on sale on Friday...

Troy
So far, I have been unable to locate these in north Fla. One store I spoke with
indicated that "a bunch of Lego is going to be on sale", but she did not yet
have the ad-copy. We shall see what happens on Thrusday.

Ray

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/