 LEGO Company / 2753
Re: One last Spring Cleaning set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 06:51:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Thomas Stangl wrote:

The Kmart BF 5 hour sale is Buy One, Get One 50% off.  Still not as good a deal as
the Walgreen's sets.  The bonus parts better be killer for the price.

No doubt they're not as good a deal as the 4400s, 4679s and 4562s.  But in the
grand scheme of things, 400 pieces for $9 ($0.025/piece) or 800 pieces for
$13.50 on sale ($0.017/piece) is still pretty good.  The usual buckets and tubs
are no better at regular prices, and sometimes worse.  Given the relative
scarcity of half of the 400 pieces, I think we've been sated by the previous
"spring cleaning" sets.

Steve