 LEGO Company / 2235
UPDATE: New locomotive pricing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:47:33 GMT

All,

Many apologies, but it was just pointed out to me that I made a mistake in my
keynote about the pricing on the new locomotive, 10133.

The correct prices are:

USD 39.99 (as mentioned in the keynote)

EURO 39.99 (rather than the 29.99 EURO I had in my keynote)

Sorry about the confusion, totally my mistake.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison