 LEGO Company / 1120
Re: LEGO's Worst Mistake Ever!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:27:24 GMT

Have you guys called the LEGO S@H service?  I talked over half an hour with a
lady from LEGO and filed a complaint regarding the new colors.  She said that
they knew of the situation but they didn't get many complaints.  I think that if
more people call to complain about this issue, they might consider this a
serious issue and go back.

Also, I asked for them to replace my new colors with parts of the former color.
They of course said no, so I said I wouldn't buy any sets with the new colors
and asked for a complete list of the sets I want to avoid.  Someone is supposed
to call me back with more information on this.  I also think you should all do
the same.  It's a bit 3vil, but if we flood them with such demands, they will be
overwelmed with pointless work to do just because they changed the colors and
they might see this as a bad thing for the company.  A color change back to the
right colors would therefore be good for them.

I propose we work as a team on this issue.  I know many (most?) people are upset
with this stupid decesion of changing our beloved grays and brown and it's time
we show some attitude to TLG.

Terry