 LEGO Company / 1114
  Re: LEGO's Worst Mistake Ever!

Great conspiracy theory, but I think it would be too difficult in practice to get the same amount of each color in each batch of recycled ABS - otherwise you'd have variation in the new colors from batch to batch. Oh, wait, haven't we seen that in (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO's Worst Mistake Ever!

(...) It's not as difficult as it sounds. Well, assuming your recycled material maintains a consistent color (clearly, that's not happening). Plastic colors are minutely fine-tuned, so as long as you know the specific color of the batch (a lot less (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO's Worst Mistake Ever!

Have you guys called the LEGO S@H service? I talked over half an hour with a lady from LEGO and filed a complaint regarding the new colors. She said that they knew of the situation but they didn't get many complaints. I think that if more people (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO's Worst Mistake Ever!

(...) Yep, you put it to the man, dude. Yah! 30 minutes of pure righteous "3vil" fury where it will do the most good: Customer Service! Wooo...ooo! (devil fingers) They are keeping you down, brother! They are keeping your children down, my brother. (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)