 Instructions / 744
Re: A sad day for BIP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:16:39 GMT

IF the raw data/database contents are available, it's possible using some web
agent code I use to interface with Wiki systems.  NOT SAYING I COULD DO IT.  But
there might be a way to generate a huge set of web update screen interactions to
convert it all over.

I do this with BrickLInk, I RARELY ever use the web site myself, I have some
agents written that mark a batch of shipments as shipped/send various emails,
heck even check if parcels have arrived.  All driven by the web site
contents/screens, just like a interactive user.