 Harry Potter / *1626 (-20)
  Re: HP sets to return?

(...) Last I heard, they had announced that they weren't planning to make any new sets this year (though they still have the license), which means there likely won't be any sets based on the upcoming movie. They are, however, having TT Games make a (...) (15 years ago, 2-Sep-09, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: HP sets to return?

(...) Hmm, I hadn't heard any such rumors, but it would make some sense to have some sets released in conjunction with the LEGO Harry Potter video game next year. Scott (15 years ago, 1-Sep-09, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: HP sets to return?

(...) I'd read that they were releasing another Lego Harry Potter videogame. I didn't read or hear about anyt new sets coming out, since the series has become darker. (15 years ago, 1-Sep-09, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  HP sets to return?

Anyone know anything about rumours of the return of Harry Potter sets? (15 years ago, 1-Sep-09, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No new Harry potter LEGO sets for 2009

(...) If you want more on this from LEGO's point of view, I asked Steve Witt about Harry Potter LEGO a couple months back: (URL) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No new Harry potter LEGO sets for 2009

(...) Yeah, I had a feeling it was going that way. The first two movies produced a deluge of HP sets. The third came with a decent spread. The fourth had a handful, and the fifth only had a third Hogwarts, but not a lot of movie-specific sets. And (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  No new Harry potter LEGO sets for 2009

No surprise here but confirmed by article at MuggleNet: "No Half-Blood Prince toys from LEGO this year Our friends at MillionairePlayboy.com were at the 2009 New York City toy fair we told you about yesterday. While there, they had a chance to speak (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Balrog v. Harry Potter

(...) I was hoping for the guy out of Streetfighter II settling Harry's hash! (16 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: My theory on Snape

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message news:JK2Fqt.LuC@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, I am surprised that, with Book 7 (and Movie 5) coming out in July, we have not seen more HP related MOCs. Admittedly, I must blame myself first, (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jun-07, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: My theory on Snape

(...) Oh, c'mon. Be realistic here. Just because he looks like a woman doesn't mean he actually is one. He could be a cross-dresser, or midway through transgender modifications. (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  My theory on Snape

We've read books 1 through 6... We've seen the posters and bookmarks... Can we trust Snape? Is he a Very Bad Man? I think there's a third possibility. (URL) Snape is a Very Bad WOMAN>> Yes. A VERY bad one. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  New instructions at lego.com

Lots of new instructions available for download from lego.com, including: New city/harbour sets New castle sets New Mars mission sets New Star Wars sets New Hogwarts Castle (URL) (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  LEGO not producing any additional OOTP sets

The following article is from (URL) Last week we told you about LEGO's plans for a new Hogwarts Castle set to coincide with the Order of the Phoenix film release. Our friends at MillionairePlayboy.com have now informed us that this is the only set (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Pictures of the new Hogwarts castle

(URL) looks like it includes a greenhouse, a part of the gryffindor common room or part of the library, a thestral (black dead looking winged horse), professor umbridge and her classroom, some groovy new female hair pieces, and what looks to me like (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.harrypotter) !

  LEGO® Harry Potter set for 2007

Information from Toywiz.com Harry Potter new set for 2007. Set #5378 Hogwarts Castle (LEGO Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) (URL) -Abner (17 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  AARRRROOOOooo...ooo!!!

After seeing the pilot episode to Sci-Fi's "Amazing Screw-On Head" animated show I've been itching to make a werewolf. The Studios minifig version just doesn't elicit "terrifying" to me as much as "bobblehead", so I opted to start with the Fenris (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.vikings, FTX) !!

  SNVT Build-a-Train (Fantasy Catagory)

I just wanted to make sure all you non-train heads out there were aware that one of the catagories for the SNVT Build-a-Train contest is "Fantasy". We wanted to allow everyone participate and this is were everyone can participate. Some ideas... (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Review of set 4766, Graveyard Duel

(...) Very interesting.... and here I thought that TLG was REDUCING the number of new parts so as to cut their red ink. TLG has so many new parts that they no longer have much of a semblance of the "System of Play" that they started out with in (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Review of set 4766, Graveyard Duel

(...) Also, don't forget some of the other unique parts: - Black Baby Dragon (x2) - Dark Stone Frog (x1) - Green Snake (x1) - Sand Green Slope 45 2 x 4 Double (2x) - Reddish Brown Slope 75 1 x 2 x 3 (2x) (did admittedly exist in OldBrown) - Reddish (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Review of set 4766, Graveyard Duel

[LEGOSet 4766] 4766 System / Harry Potter (and the Goblet of Fire) Graveyard Duel Duel au cimetière El Duelo en el Cementerio Ages 7-12, 548 Pcs. (C)2005. 56 page manual: 1 model (9 component models), 168 steps. Building time about 1 hour. Price (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact