 Harry Potter / 1614
1613  |  1615
Subject:
LEGO not producing any additional OOTP sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:43:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The following article is from <http://www.mugglenet.com/>

Last week we told you about LEGO's plans for a new Hogwarts Castle set to
coincide with the Order of the Phoenix film release. Our friends at
MillionairePlayboy.com have now informed us that this is the only set planned to
be released in 2007.

This is the first time that LEGO has only created one set to go along with a
Potter movie. Goblet of Fire saw four sets released alongside the film. We will
have more about LEGO's plans on this week's episode of MuggleCast.