 General / 55909
Re: The 236 Garage... the simples and yet most complex LEGO Set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:25:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
Rather than repost this... I just posted an article in Eurobricks (where images
can be added) about one of the most complex LEGO sets of all time... the
236/1236 LEGO Garages set...

<snip>

I actually own a few copies of this set (sans box)  Dunno how, over the years, I
acquired them, but they are pretty cool!

Dave K