 General / 55907
55906  |  55908
Subject:
The 236 Garage... the simples and yet most complex LEGO Set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:25:25 GMT

Rather than repost this... I just posted an article in Eurobricks (where images
can be added) about one of the most complex LEGO sets of all time... the
236/1236 LEGO Garages set...

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76033

This set also has about a dozen packing variations.

Found in chapter 9 (LEGO Model Sets 1955-65) of my LEGO DVD/download...
http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

Having a download makes easy access from a computer desktop... plus gets access
to (FREE) new updates every 6 months.

Gary Istok

P.S.  If anyone tried to contact me in the last 2 weeks... I've been under the
weather... first dealing with a the loss of 49 year old friend to a heart
attack... and then nearly losing the love of my life Kat... my 18 month old
grandniece Katarina... who' pulled thru!  (Going thru a LOT of emails..)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/82930629@N08/8184257095/sizes/l/in/photostream/