 General / 55580
Re: Kiddicraft and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:12:06 GMT

Amazing story and details! I knew little about this.

Know I understand why was never able to get proper answers from LEGO, about origin of the brick dimensions and where there were mathematical studies in the origin of the 5:5:6 brick proportions, which always intrigued my mind...

It looks the question should be redirected into another direction. Kiddicraft!?... :)